Please send your resume and salary requirements by mail to:
AG Adriano Goldschmied, Inc.
2741 Seminole Avenue
South Gate, CA 90280
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing all direct to consumer digital marketing efforts for the brand. This position will report to the Director of E-commerce but will work closely with the Marketing/PR team on branded efforts.
- Lead quarterly and annual digital strategic planning.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to maximize impact on both the department’s growth and brand equity growth.
- Manage agencies on the creation, development and strategic planning of digital campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop and implement all digital marketing efforts across online channels such as SEM, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Shopping Feeds, Retargeting and Email.
- Develop performance media plans to maximize impact on traffic, ROI and revenue for both online and store businesses.
- Create, forecast and maintain key digital metric reports and dashboards for traffic and acquisition, conversion, spend and revenue forecasts.
- Utilizes competitive industry and business analysis to define digital opportunities
- Continuously tests new digital opportunities with current and potential partners
- Full authority on building and forecasting the brands digital marketing budget
- Partner with internal departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy, ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks, preparing reports to update internal teams and executives on channel growth, customer engagement and other key performance metrics.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience managing direct to consumer digital marketing in a B2C ecommerce environment (no agencies).
- At least 5 years’ experience managing a team of digital marketing professionals
- Experience in both acquisition (eg. Driving qualified traffic, new customer outreach programs, email acquisition efforts, etc.) and retention marketing (eg. Conversion optimization, A/B testing, Customer engagement, etc.)
- Experience with all facets of paid marketing is a must. Marketing channels include but are not limited to SEM, Display, Affiliate, Retargeting, SEO and Email Marketing.
- Experience with A/B, multi-variate testing and customer experience initiatives that drive acquisition and/or conversion.
- Experience building revenue and spend forecast from the ground up.
- Must be heavily analytical but understands the importance of balancing both science and art to drive the business.
- The understanding of all key performance indicators such as conversion, ROAS, sessions, cart abandonment rate, add-to-cart ratio, checkout funnel, cost per acquisition and cost per conversion.
- Experience managing a team and/or agency to set the digital strategy
- Knowledge of excel is an absolute must! Specifically, in building formulas, macros, IF statements and v-lookups.
- Effective in communicating to the technical teams on business requirements and business needs as it relates analytics, tag management, UTM tracking and partner integrations.
- HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus.
The role of the Merchandise Planner is to lead the inventory management responsibilities within the Direct to Consumer Channels including Full Price Stores, Outlet Stores and Online. The Planner will apply strong analytics and financial acumen that support Revenue Growth, Profitability and Brand Objectives.
This role will partner closely with other aspects of the merchandise management team including additional merchandise planners, buyers and allocation members.
This role will report into the Head of Retail and Head of Ecommerce divisions.
- Manage Open to Buy (creating category plans and actualizing)
- Develop seasonal financial merchandise plans at the category and product level that align to company sales, inventory, turn, and profit targets
- Partner with buyers during seasonal projections and buy process to ensure alignment with specific categories and business goals (style depth, style range, sku targets, etc.)
- Partner with divisional leads to forecast topline DTC monthly plans, develop the promotional calendar, and assess successes and challenges with inventory performance vs. plan
- Partner with merchandise team on assessing sku productivity
- Actualize topline performance by channel and by store
- Maintain communication with field management and stores to action through inventory challenges at store level
- Collaborate with allocations on initial floor-set and replenishment strategies
- Partner with merchandise teams on transfer analysis between channels pre and post season
- Partner with merchandise teams on creating indices and size scales
- Ability to execute ladder planning for basics’ replenishment business
- Partner with Visual Teams on store capacity (number of skus and total number of units)
- Provide weekly stock to sales performance, including reporting, analysis and proposed actions
- Find new ways to ensure continuous improvement which may include new tools for analysis to help stores, online business, and DTC channels
- Connect with IT to ensure data integrity for all reporting cross DTC channels
- Additional projects/ responsibilities may come up to support the needs of the business
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in merchandise planning or allocations
- Strong retail math skills
- Ability to prioritize and take on potential last minute projects
- Excellent communication skills with immediate, field and cross functional team members
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Retail Pro Software is preferred
- Prior experience within DTC (Physical Stores & Online) preferred
- Experience within the fashion industry preferred
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
Sr. Women's Designer
AG Jeans is seeking an experienced and energetic Sr. Women's Denim Designer ready to create standout collections and thrive within a creative environment. This position requires design experience with denim and reports to the Creative Director and Brand Director.
- Conceptualize and sketch multiple bottoms silhouette ideas that appeal to the target customer.
- Design women's denim bottoms
- Research and develop fabric, washes, seasonal colors and trims.
- Help create design boards for each season showcasing silhouette, fabric, trims, print and color.
- Meet product development milestones and calendar due dates.
- Research new trends via magazines, competitive shopping and online media.
- Partner with Design Director and Brand Director to ensure alignment on priorities and direction.
- Bachelor's degree in Apparel Design
- Minimum 8 years experience designing contemporary or designer women's denim
- Exceptional hand sketching skills
- Knowledge of denim fit, fabric development, finishes and construction details
- Insight into customer needs and wants as well as current and emerging trends with the ability to translate it into product balancing core and fashion
- Experience working and leading a design team
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Digital Textile Colorist
Qualification: Bachelor of Fashion Arts or related + 1 year exp. in digital textile design
· Utilize knowledge of Color Theory to assist with the development of color palettes assigned to brands, patterns and designs for print layouts and repeat patterns/images in textile;
· Utilize knowledge of fiber/thread to match fabric with design in creating products;
· Experiment with color, fabric and texture to help develop multiple color palettes;
· Use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator to digitally create and preview designs, patterns and styles;
· Assist in the development of color evaluation standards used to ensure color consistency with the brand and collection;
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of new design and production techniques, textile technology, and trends in the fashion industry.