Last Updated: May 2018
2. PERSONAL DATA AND NON-PERSONAL DATA
- “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session) may be considered Personal Data in certain Jurisdictions.
- “Non-Personal Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Non-Personal Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Non-Personal Data, as described below.
Like many websites, the Site uses various industry-standard tracking technologies, such as cookies, click re-directs, web beacons, tag technology, device identifiers, IP address, etc. to remember your device, track your usage patterns, to tailor your internet-based advertising, or to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience. If you disable cookies or other tracking technologies, then certain features may be unavailable as a result.
- What Personal Information is collected We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide us, for example, when you create an Account, register for our newsletter and/or make a purchase we may require your name, email, contact information, billing address, credit card inform and/or other information you may provide us (“Personal Data” or “Personal Information”). We also collect information about you from various sources, including your IP address or from your in-store purchases. We also may collect information about you that we receive from other sources (like public records), to enable us to update and correct the information contained in our database and to provide product recommendations and special offers that we think will interest you.
- Use of Personal Data We will use your Personal Data to:
- Make the Site available to you;
- Process and fulfill merchandise orders;
- Enhance the Site;
- Respond to your requests or to manage Accounts;
- Monitor the security of the Site; and/or
- Provide you with promotional communications.
- Pixel Tags In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to users. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to Personal Data unless you are logged in to your account.
- Flash LSOs When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects (“LSOs”), known as “Flash Cookies,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, visit www.macromedia.com.
4. PRIVACY RIGHTS
You may modify the information you have provided to us at any time through your Account. You can also opt-out of receiving marketing communications, deactivate, or delete your Account at any time.
You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe to any emails or mailings by clicking on an "unsubscribe" hyperlink contained in promotional emails we send you. Even if you are removed from any such list, if you use the services provided through the Site, you will continue to receive email correspondence from us related to the services. Any opt-out by you is not deemed valid until processed by us. It is your obligation to verify that you have been opted-out. We will not be liable for problems with the opt-out procedures. Please note that any request to be removed from such mailing lists may take up to one (1) week to become effective. Even if you are removed from any such list, if you order online, we will send you an email confirming your order and may need to contact you by phone, email, or regular mail if we have questions about your order.
If you register for an Account on the Site, you may review and update your account information by logging in to your account with your username and password at www.agjeans.com or by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Third-Party Service Provides We will share your Personal Data with third parties, such as vendors and service providers who provide assistance with billing, payment processing, fraud protection, credit risk reduction, marketing, data analytics support and service associated with the Site and delivery of purchased merchandise.
- Compliance with laws and for other legitimate business purposes We will share your Personal Data when we believe disclosure is necessary or required by law, regulation, to protect users, the integrity of the Site and to defend or exercise our legal rights. We may also disclose your Personal Data when it may be necessary for other legitimate purposes as reasonably determined by us.
7. INFORMATION SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We maintain (and requires its subcontractors and service providers to maintain) appropriate organizational and technical measures designed to protect the security and confidentiality of any information we process. However, no organizational or technical measures are 100% secure so you should take care when disclosing information online and act reasonably to protect yourself online.
In order to help protect your Personal Information further, you should be careful about providing your password to others. If you wish to cancel a password, or if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of a password, please contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com.
8. SUSPICIOUS E-MAILS
We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other Personal Information through email. For your protection, do not click links or open any files attached to suspicious, unsolicited emails.
9. CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time, we do not recognize or respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals and we will still receive information. As a result, we may still collect information about you and your internet activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal.
It is possible that some or all of our third-party advertising partners or members of their affiliate network may participate in a consumer opt-out programs. To learn more about internet-based advertising and consumer opt-out programs go to http://aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. We do not operate or control these sites, and are not responsible for the opt-out choices available there.
10. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of Personal Information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year.
To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by us pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us at the below address:
AG Adriano Goldschmied, Inc.
Attn: Legal Counsel
Re: CA Privacy Rights
2741 Seminole Ave, Suite A
South Gate, CA 90280
11. YOUR U.K. PRIVACY RIGHTS
Users from the U.K. have the right to ask us to amend or limit the processing of their Personal Data, (as defined by U.K. law) and in particular not to process their Personal Data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your personal data) if we intend to use your Personal Data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Data to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your rights to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your Personal Data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The U.K. Data Protection Act 1998 ("the DPA 1998") gives users from the U.K. the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
12. INTERNATIONAL SITE USER RIGHTS AND THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (“GDPR”)
If you live in the EEA, or international area with similar laws to the GDPR, then you may have additional privacy rights available to you. We will process your requests in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, including pursuant to the GDPR for EEA Site users.
If you are residing in the EEA or an international area with similar laws, and would like to exercise any of the below rights, then please contact email@example.com with the subject line “GDPR Privacy Rights,” listing and describing the right you wish to exercise in the body of the e-mail so that we may consider your request accordingly.
- Right not to provide or withdraw consent: You have the right not to provide or withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right of access: You have the right to access the Personal Data that you provided us and to request an explanation on how we use that information.
- Right of erasure: You have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that we hold about you. We may retain certain information about you as required by law and for legitimate business purposes permitted by law.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to request that we stop processing your Personal Data when there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or basis of processing your personal data.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request that personal data that you have provided to us be returned to you, or be provided to another third party of your choice, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request us to correct any of your Personal Data.
- Right to Opt-out of Marketing or Automated Decision Making: You have the right to request that we stop sending you marketing communications. You have the right to opt-out of marketing based on profiling or automated decision making.
- Right to File: You have the right to file a complaint relating to our handling of your personal data with the data protection supervisory authority in your country. You have the right to submit questions, comments, or complaints to our Data Protection Officer.
13. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
14. CONTACT INFORMATION
Online Sales & Customer Service Department
2741 Seminole Ave.
South Gate, CA 90280
Mon. - Fri., 8am to 6pm PST.